⭐️ DEDICATED SESAME-FREE FACILITIES
These brands have confirmed their facilities are dedicated free of sesame.
- Sola Bread: While Sola Bread is not currently sesame-free, they have confirmed they will be sesame-free by February 2023.
- Wholly Gluten Free: A Spokin Verified Partner
🧩 SOME FACILITIES ARE DEDICATED SESAME-FREE
These brands have multiple facilities with at least one that is dedicated sesame-free. We’ve listed which products are made in sesame-free facilities.
If a product is not listed, it is not made in a dedicated sesame-free facility.
- Dedicated Sesame-Free Facility: Whole Wheat Kaiser Roll, Split Top Sub Roll, Italian Round Bread, Seedless Rye Bread, Marble Rye Bread, Golden Flax Scala Bread, and Sourdough Italian Round Bread
- Dedicated Sesame-Free Facility: Pane Turano, English Muffins, Rustic Grains, Rustic Rye, Rustic Italian, Gourmet Sandwich Rolls, Gourmet Brat Rolls, Brioche Buns, and Soft Sub Rolls
- Dedicated Sesame-Free Line in Shared Facility with Sesame: French Rolls
- Schmidt Old Tyme:
- Dedicated Sesame-Free Facility: Old Tyme Breads, Deli-Style Breads, Game Day Rolls, Omega Me Crazy! Breads, 647 Breads, Potato Rolls, English Muffins, White Breads
🚫 NEWLY CONTAINS SESAME
These brands have confirmed sesame will now be added to some or all of their products and should be reflected on the label.
🙌🏽 DEDICATED SESAME-FREE LINES
These brands have confirmed their products are made on dedicated sesame-free lines but the facility is not dedicated sesame-free.
- Dedicated Sesame-Free Lines: Bagels, Granola, and Gluten-Free Loaves
- Shared Lines With Sesame: Wheat Loaves and Buns
⚠️ NEW SESAME WARNING LABELS
These brands have confirmed some or all of their products don’t necessarily contain sesame but will carry a warning label for sesame.
- Dave’s Killer Bread: English Muffins
🔎 BRAND’S RESPONSE IS TO CHECK LABEL
While these brands have responded, they are not providing details on their facilities, equipment, or products; they are stating that their product labels are accurate and should be checked by consumers.
🤔 CONTACTED + WAITING FOR CONFIRMATION
These brands have been contacted by Spokin but have either 1) not responded or 2) not provided a satisfactory amount of detail. As we receive confirmed information from the brands listed below, we will move them to the appropriate section.
We’re including the information we currently know about restaurants.
⭐️ Dedicated Sesame-Free
- Epic Burger: A Spokin Verified Partner
- Intentional Foods: A Spokin Verified Partner
🚫 Contains Sesame
⚠️ Warning Label for Sesame
- McDonald’s: McDonald’s buns will now have a “may contain” warning for sesame seeds.
✅ SPOKIN VERIFIED
These brands are part of Spokin’s Verified Brand Program, which means they’ve answered our Allergen FAQ and confirmed their information.
⭐️ Dedicated Sesame-Free Facilities
Applies to all products
🧩 Some Facilities Are Dedicated Sesame-Free
Please check the Spokin app for information on which products are made in dedicated sesame-free facilities
- Trupo Treats: Coming soon as a Spokin Verified Brand